What’s new in TT PAPA version 7.40
This document introduces some of the latest features in the TT Payroll and Personnel system.
New BACS formats
Two new BACS formats can be created to talk to the following banking systems:
- eQBulkBACS: Natwest UK Bulk Bacs / Faster Payments (FP)
- LloydsCSV: Lloyds bank BACS Multiple Standard CSV
- BOBFlat: Bank Of Bermuda Flat File for payements
New Jurisdiction Supported
TT Payroll can now handle Gibraltar with automatic calculation of Social Security deductions. We have not implemented the tax deductions or annual returns yet in this release.
Importing of Adjustments Improved
The standard adjustment import feature now includes the option to import employer values (see column J below):
Automation for Payroll Service Providers
The Payslip Generation screen shows an arrow button at the bottom right to access new steps 5 & 6 that can:
- Automatically export and save password protected PDF reports, excel exports and BACS files to a pre-defined location, such as a company folder.
- Automatically email the reports and files in a single batch to one or more users.
New Absence Fields
For absence records a new field at the bottom of the Adjustment screen allows the user to enter an analysis code for the absence that can be used for the type of sickness leave or other reasons for the absence. Another field allows the user to tick ‘Certified’ for absence such as sickness where a doctor’s note may be required, or for holiday where management approval is needed.
For further help or guidance please contact us at [email protected] or call our Help Desk on 01481 700202.